Welcome!

Hey there, unfortunate soul who came across the page on accident and is probably furiously clicking the Back button, and welcome to Wanderers and Willows! This is an OSR blog by ya boi Sven Weisserfuchs, mostly just to plug my shitty music, 3D art, and occasional useful generator.

"Wanderers and Willows" was the title of a OSR TTRPG I was working on before abandoning it (if somebody else decides to use this name, I won't be too upset). It was more of a pastoral RPG, where characters were small-townsfolk at the very most, and exploring a bright and vivid world of danger. Maybe I'll write up some lore about it sometime, it was kinda sorta interesting.

Don't expect a ton of activity, I'm lazy as fuck and I'll probably end up forgetting this place exists for periods of time.

My Current Campaigns/Settings:

  • Technoir, a post-cyberpunk investigative campaign set in the near-future of New York City.
  • Confluence, a post-apocalyptic fantasy hexcrawl set in a world ravaged by war and a magical mutation storm. Fucking riveting.
  • The Long Halloween, an annual Halloween campaign set in the modern town of Knight's Mills. The town is overrun by movie monsters in 2018, which the player characters barely survived. In 2019, they are now the killers.

I dunno I'm not a very imaginative person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Security in Fantasy 1: Fleshing Out Heists

Secret Santicorn 2019: Three Funhouse Dungeon Rooms!